Creating forms and adding them to your WordPress website(s)
To sign up for one of our MachForms training sessions, please complete one of the registration forms:
- MachForms Training Registration form for LA&PS Staff members
Authorized staff only, pending confirmation from the Academic Unit.
- MachForms Training Registration form for LA&PS Faculty members
Faculty members may make training requests for personal, teaching and/or research blogs/websites.
NOTE: The registration form is for LA&PS faculty and staff members registering for MachForms training courses through the eServices Office.
This workshop provides an overview of how to create forms using the MachForm application, how to set up e-mail notifications and integrate them into your WordPress websites. At the end of this workshop, participants will leave with the ability to:
- Create new forms
- Duplicate and edit existing forms
- Manage e-mail notifications
- Add tags to the forms
- Check and download entries
- Manage the forms in your MachForm Admin Panel
- Integrate the forms into their WordPress website(s)
- Understand additional features available through MachForm (payments, user management, spam protection, etc.)
Training dates: Coming in the Summer